Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hate feeling bloated to the point it may get unhealthy

19F 5'3 SW 134 CW 117 GW 110

I've been on a weight loss journey for nearly 4 months and normally eat between 1100-1200kcals a day. But the thing is, lately, my body just hates being full, like, I just hate feeling bloated to the point I'm tempted to throw all of it up. Ik I don't have an ED, nor do I have a history of it, but whenever I feel bloated from eating/drinking something (except water), my brain just automatically rejects it and signals me to spew it all back out. I'm trying hard not to run to the toilet and cough until it comes out, I've done it a few times these past few months and I know it's not healthy. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem eating, in fact, I still love to eat. But whenever I feel like my stomach expands even just a little bit, my brain just commands me to throw it all back up.

Anyone else experiencing something like this?

submitted by /u/IntrovertTrashx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XJRDwj

No comments:

Post a Comment