Monday, May 25, 2020

Anyone experiment with alcohol and weight loss? When i drink at all, my weight loss seems to stagnate, but if i stop for awhile i start losing weight again. Anyone know why? Also, I seem to be slimming down but have not lost weight!

I attribute this to the fact that i eat a lot less crap if i dont drink but most of the time i manage to stay under 1800 cals if i drink, and my TDEE is 2600, i went from 292 to 251 in 3 months but my weight loss has stopped since then. Funnily enough, even though i havent lost any weight for around 2 months, people have been saying that i look amazing now. Not in the attractive sense (lol) but i definitely have slimmed down a lot and look much healthier than before, even when i weighed around 260 or so, it didnt look this dramatic, but after i hit the 250s my weight has stopped coming off, but i still appear to be slimming down more and more. has anyone dealt with this? I lift occasionally and run every other day for 30 minutes.

submitted by /u/coolhwip420
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TEfCMj

No comments:

Post a Comment