Wednesday, May 27, 2020

How to get instant gratification with weight loss?

I want to lose weight so my health problems won't get worse, but the problem is, I am insanely reward-driven individual and also lack self discipline. If I don't see the results immediately I just give up, so you can see why such a long process as weight loss is hard for me. Could you offer some tricky ways to satisfy that urge and not give up after 2 days? I searched the internet and most of the techniques (saving money, buying something nice, doing something nice after workout etc) are not working, because... Why wouldn't I do those things anyway? The reward must come from the workout/diet itself. I'm also a highly visual person, if that helps.

submitted by /u/Gilgameus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36BxHQr

No comments:

Post a Comment