Thursday, May 28, 2020

Transitioning from a maintenance phase into another weight loss phase

Bit of back story. 26F, 5’6.5”. In October 2019 I had enough of lack of energy, poor sleep, horrible skin, and of course being obese. I was only just in the obese BMI range but with six months of eating healthy and walking the dogs, I managed to lose enough weight to get myself into a healthy BMI. It wasn’t by much, but I count it as a win

I had decided once I reached a healthy BMI, I would maintain for around a month as I never learned how to do this and this was a massive downfall when I lost a lot of weight years ago because I gained it all back plus more.

Though I’m technically a healthy BMI now, I still have some weight I would like to lose. I’m having a lot of trouble getting back into a weight loss phase. It’s almost like somehow I’ve forgotten how to lose weight even though I managed to do it consistently for six months

Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to lose weight again after maintenance?

submitted by /u/soggysatisfaction4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZLh1V6

No comments:

Post a Comment