Monday, May 25, 2020

Why am I not losing weight?

Hi all before anything I just want to say I’m aware progress takes time, I started my weight loss journey May 1st & im now nearing one month & I’ve only lost 3lbs.

I am a female, age 19, 200lbs

I’ll be describing my routine/habits below please feel free to critique or advise me in any direction so I can achieve my short-term goal of 170lbs!

-I wake up around 10am, first thing drink green tea mixed with ACV, then exercise (30-40min HIIT workouts with some body toning) 5/7 day’s a week -I then do some house work and usually eat my first meal of the day around 2-3pm, (usually chicken breast, fish, shrimp) small portions of course i keep track of calories with FitnessPal, I then have a small snack but eat no later than 7-8pm -I usually give into a cheat day that includes eating a bag of chips or eating more than calorie limit of the day nothing too drastic or sugary -I’ve been very constant and focused on this routine but sad to see the opposite results I anticipated

Im eager to continue but I just need advice as to how I can make this effective into losing at least 10 lbs per month

submitted by /u/lostcause530
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zyksUz

No comments:

Post a Comment