Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dramatic change in weight loss (maybe positive)

As background I am a 34 year old man who is 5’8”. I weighed 333 lbs originally and I just broke my 75lbs lost mark!

I’ve been rock solidly consistent on food and exercise and have averaged a pound a week my entire weight loss. In April for example, I lost 3.9 lbs all evenly spread out. Of course I wanted it to go quicker, but that 1lb/week seems to be what many recommend for sustainable weight loss.

May? I’m down 21 lbs for the month. No changes in food at all. The only minor change that occurred is that I went from outdoor cycling to indoor since I broke my toe in a crash. I exercise based on calories burned, not time so I kept calories burned consistent.

Is this something to be concerned about? Or do I just stop beating myself up and celebrate this crazy weight loss that feels like it was pent up.

submitted by /u/PeanutButterSmears
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2M6g9m1

No comments:

Post a Comment