Thursday, May 28, 2020

Can't stop binge eating

I've made posts before about me struggling with my weight. I did get good replies and I've also done alot of research in the past. But I still keep fucking up. I'm so disgusted and disappointed with myself now. Ever since I tried starting my weight loss journey back in 2018 I've only developed an ed and gained weight. I'm 5f8 and 82kg now. I just don't know what to do anymore. It's like I know the answer to lose weight. Eat in a caloric deficit and drink water before I eat as bodies confuse thirst for hunger. I use to read articles and watch advics videos on YouTube. I even tried talking in therapy about this, but I have many other mental stuff i needed to work on. When I picture myself in the future I don't see myself as being overweight anymore. It's like I still have this feeling of hope that I'll be my goal weight. It just sucks that I keep holding myself back.

submitted by /u/Sally_A552
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X9Extc

No comments:

Post a Comment