Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Doctor took me off one of my blood pressure medications. I’m over the moon.

I’ve had issues with extremely high blood pressure for as long as I can remember, at its worst last year it was consistently over 180/110. With the high blood pressure came extreme anxiety, chest pain, exhaustion and not to mention all of the side effects from the medications themselves. I knew that my weight was a contributing factor but I always assumed that it was a genetic thing as well because of how high it was, even for my weight.

Today my blood pressure was a beautiful 110/78. I am so fucking happy to be off one of them, and if my numbers stay low over the next two weeks, I’ll be able to come off ANOTHER, and 20 to 30 pounds from now, I can be completely medication free! My doctor told me I am the number one record holder for weight loss amongst her patients and that little bit of validation is enough to keep me going for the next six months, year, forever. :)

submitted by /u/Lowb0rn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gvhT6r

No comments:

Post a Comment