Saturday, May 30, 2020

The answer might be...dessert!

Hi, I am 10 lbs down into my weight loss journey. (Tier 1 goal = 22.5lbs = 10% of my body weight.)

I find that I do pretty good with my step counts, some days going over. And I do pretty good with my calorie counts all day ... until i am watching TV at night and i get "snacky". Then it all falls to crap and i can find any excuse to have a treat.

Heres something that i found helps. After my evening meal, have dessert. Not a huge chunk of cheesecake or something big, but a small sweet within calorie allowance; a cookie, a pudding cup, a few squares of a chocolate bar. It signals to my body that it's done eating and feel satisfied. Then I am able to resist the urge to snack before bed.

Just thought I would share. It might work for you, too.

submitted by /u/PrairieChik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xg8zeN

No comments:

Post a Comment