Thursday, May 28, 2020

Back on the saddle

Hi I'm overweight but I hate it. I hate the way I look I hate that I can't fit clothes and I hate that my body is deteriorating because I'm overweight. My son took a pic of me the other day sitting on a bed and I was shocked. I'm huge! I'm 5'5" and 274 lbs, the biggest I've ever been. For the last 3 week's I've been doing intermittent fasting which is helping with the appetite but my issue is the lack of motivation to exercise. I know I need to move but my brain literally fights me on it. I know from the past that working out regularly makes a huge difference but I fight myself on it every day. It's embarrassing to admit really. My mom (who was once a size 22 and now a size 8 personal trainer) put me onto Les Mills and for the first time I exercised and enjoyed it. There's this guy I follow on IG that lost alot of weight and somebody asked him if he had any weight loss advice to share. He said "It's simple, if you're tired of being fat stop doing fat s%@t". I guess I'll take a page from his book and get my life together.

submitted by /u/queenofthewaffles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dbSk8m

No comments:

Post a Comment