Saturday, May 30, 2020

NSV - Mental Health

So Im Male 5,7 and ive dropped from around 240lbs to 167lbs in the last 7 months. I have struggled with mental health for a long time and I dont know what it is but losing this weight has made me handle it much better. I dont constantly feel shitty and hate myself anymore and tbh it just something I wasnt expecting. I wanted to lose weight just to be healthier and I never expected it to improve my mental health. (Obviously im not saying to people with mental health losing weight will fix it, everyone is different) But yeah my whole outlook on life has changed.

I realised I was holding onto things that werent good for me because of my mental health and out of fear. Doing things like being friends with people who werent good for me such as me always helping but them always being too busy to help me etc. So after feeling better ive just decided to essentially dump everything negative which I was holding onto out of that fear and stuff. While its gonna suck not having many friends right now its gonna be better for me.

Im not really sure what I hoped to achieve by posting here but im just pretty proud of myself I guess, for the weight loss and just overall feeling better about myself and I just know this community is awesome. Havent really got anyone I can talk to about it, especially since my parents struggle with their weight and I dont like to bring it up around them. But yeah thats my NSV, now onto getting rid of the last bit of weight I want to and finally reaching that goal weight!

submitted by /u/VaultBoy226
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MdQkjV

No comments:

Post a Comment