Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Milestone and set back all in a few days

Hello fellow losers [weight losers that is ;-) ] First post here and very happy to finally be talking here as my friends and family are sick of hearing about mine and my partners' weightloss. 200 LB used to be my worst, then I got my first restaurant job and then quarantine hits. There I realized I'm starting my weight loss journey at 218. Anyway, I'm freaking awesome now and lost 19 pounds down to 199 which is a HUGE freaking milestone. I celebrate every 10 pounds but to not be part of the 200 club feels bleeping great. Everything felt so solid and then my back Injury started acting up which prevented me from working out for days. It was so bad I could barely walk to the kitchen or bathroom. I had to solely focus on strict meal eating without exercise which was the hardest thing to do so far. Sitting around all day was awful. I would just think about the food you want to eat and Id get depressed because you can't exercise or get your mind off of it. I have incredible strength and motivation when it comes to working out but I had to try to apply that same discipline towards not eating as much. Somehow I turned it out and I just wanna toot my horn for the incredible strides I've made. I truly thought a medical complication would quickly end my weight loss journey because it would throw a wrench in my whole system but NAY. I lay here resting my back 0.7 pounds lighter overnight because of my strict strict diet plan which is all I have control over for now. Thanks for letting me ramble! Happy to answer any questions or toot your horn back for any strides you've made lately. Were all in this together !

submitted by /u/sluttykimono
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TKM8wb

No comments:

Post a Comment