Monday, May 25, 2020

TV Shows for inspiration?

I like to listen to weight loss documentaries/TV shows on my walks just to keep up my motivation. I'm running out of material, and am looking for something new. The shows that I've found I like the most are as follows:

Supersize versus Superskinny - A documentary show where obese and underweight people swap diets for a week to help them be healthier 
Secret Eaters - A hidden camera type show where overweight people try to determine what's wrong with their diets. They submit a food diary, and agree to be filmed for a week to see if their actual behavior ties in to what they think they are eating (spoiler: they always are eating more than what they think) 
Fat Families - A family agrees to have their diet habits reviewed by the host and improved with the ultimate goal of weight loss 
My Big Fat Diet Show - a short series where a group of women set a goal of losing a dress size in two weeks. They have to 'shop' for their daily groceries in a store that has everything portioned out in 100 kCal portions, helping them to make better food choices. (I wish this store was real!)
 

I'm dying to find more shows like this to add to my library so I'm not listening to the same shows over and over. If anyone has found any shows similar to this, please let me know!

submitted by /u/CheerBear2112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c3C9bQ

No comments:

Post a Comment