Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I'm actually sticking to calorie counting after a few years of failure!

40YOF, CW 15lb, GW 139lb

So back in 2017, I lose 20lb. Then my life took some significant turns, my schedule became very full, and I regained the 20LB. Since then, I have tried repeatedly to get back into calorie counting/losing weight. I can't tell you how many times I started with great intentions, only to peeter out within a few days.

Well, a few weeks ago, I finally decided to try again, this time with a new calorie counting app. My life had calmed down and I finally felt I had the mental space to get back into the work of weight loss. I am really happy to report that I have been faithfully logging calories every day for the past two weeks and am still going strong! I am keeping to my goals, not getting frustrated, and not losing interest. I've lost 3LB already and I just feel good, much healthier and stronger. I really, really think I will make it this time and get to the weight I want!

I'm glad for this group - it has been a source of encouragement! I'm rooting for all of you here.

submitted by /u/bakerlady444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AeV32h

No comments:

Post a Comment