Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ladies, what is your pregnancy-weight story?

I would love to hear your stories and how you dealt with pregnancy weight gain / weight loss mentally, physically and emotionally.

I have been overweight/obese for all of my childhood. I started losing weight when I was 18. In my lifetime, I have lost 60 lbs, put a lot of it back on over a decade and lost 40lbs. I just finished a year of maintenance, Shared celebratory pics here where I recreated my victory pictures, albeit a lot sexier.

Now the much awaited yet dreaded time has arrived. I'm trying to get pregnant. This was a big reason why I didn't want to lose weight after I got married. I wanted to lose it once and for all after I got pregnant. But I womaned up and lost it anyway. It was great. I never wanted to go back to that old weight and old body that made my knees ache. It is freaking me out that I will be putting my body through that gain-loss cycle again.

I read that 35lb weight gain is expected and that the baby only weighs 7 lbs. That's like restarting the past three years. When does the 35 lb go away? A year later?

Did you get pregnant after losing a chunk of weight? How did you deal with seeing your size grow? Was it triggering for you to go up clothing sizes?

I figured reading your stories would help to gain some perspective. Thanks!

submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2THdROi

No comments:

Post a Comment