Thursday, May 28, 2020

Looking for advice/encouragement

Hi everyone, totally new to this sub. Just looking for some encouragement. I went to the doctor a few days ago and she told me I’m officially classified as “morbidly obese” and that subtracts, on average, 10 years from my life.

I’ve started doing CICO with MyFitnessPal and everything is going great so far. I’m trying to exercise more, but I’m just feeling discouraged. My mom recently lost a great deal of weight and is now slowly gaining it all back. It just feels hopeless and like I have such a long way to go.

Stats: SW 290, Height 5’10”. GW 200.

I know that weight loss is far more diet than it is exercise, and I’m trying to incorporate both. Is there something else I could be doing? I’ve let my weight get too far out of control and it’s time to take my life back.

Everyone here is so inspiring! I wish to share a success story someday when I’m down some pounds!

submitted by /u/scotts1664
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gCZuon

No comments:

Post a Comment