Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Has weight loss affected your hair?

I can’t tell if this is a me problem, or, a weight loss problem, or simply heat tool problem.

I’m 20 years old and use to weigh in the 146-148 lb range at 5’4. I started losing weight when I was 17, but fell off the wagon, but begun my journey all over again when I was 19. Now that I’m 20, I weigh 129.

It’s great that I’ve shed the pounds but I can’t help but feel like I’m hallucinating. My hair since the weight loss seems to be different. Texture wise, thickness wise, etc. When I was younger my hair use to be very thick, basically the texture felt like a brand new paint brush. These days, it feels much thinner, in the shower it looks like I am losing a lot of hair, but that could be normal (100 strands per day.) My hair just gets greasy almost right away, kind of straw like.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Maybe it’s just because I use to use the straightener way too much, maybe it’s cause my hair is too long and deep need of a cut, could be my shampoo and conditioners are awful, could be the blow dryers. I don’t know.

But even when I was using the heat tools it still didn’t feel this way back when I was around 148 lb. I don’t each much red meat these days, I don’t know if that could be any either.

submitted by /u/Eighteeth_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3c2n3TS

No comments:

Post a Comment