Thursday, May 28, 2020

How to lose weight with family who doesn't support weight loss and says that being morbidly obese is normal and healthy?

Hi! First, I'm very sorry if this post is going to be completely mess because a lot of different emotions are going through my head now .As you could read I'm (M,16) having problem with my family (parents and older brother). I'm morbidly obese teen (125kg/275lbs) who wants to lose weight but not allowed to. Everyday it's getting worse and worse. I'm being forced to eat a lot of junk food. It sounds weird to say being forced to eat but yes, I am being forced to eat more than I can and with the worst kind of food. There were more times that they would yell at me in public and almost everyday in house because I want to be healthy. They say that I (morbidly obese) perfectly healthy young boy. My parents won't let me exercise because they are mad that I'll make house dirty. It's normal for them that I have 125kg at age of 16 (I had almost same weight when I was 13) beacuse I'm tall (6'2). What does height have to do with my health and weight? They don't support weight loss because I'm being possessed by something evil on the internet. It's not only physical health I'm being concerned about my mental health. I'm only happy if I do self-harm. I would just jump around hitting myself with smile on my face. I'm being suicidal more and more everyday and plus I'm starting to show symptoms of depression. I've been trying to lose my weight for years now. I hate seeing kids from my class running around, laughing while I'm sitting and being quiet my whole life. I want to be healthy and happy kid too. If you could give me advice for my situation I'd be very thankful to you. :)

submitted by /u/AutomaticGarageDoor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AjhuTH

No comments:

Post a Comment