Thursday, May 28, 2020

I’ve never been skinny in my life

I’ve always been chubby ever since I was a kid, there have been periods in my life where I have been in “better shape” per se but not good shape. But lately I’ve just felt so anxious about my body lately it’s come to the point where I’ve taken down all the mirrors in my house or covered them up.. I’m that ashamed of myself and my body.

I’m 23 years old, I weight 325lbs the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life.... I’m 6’2. I’m a pretty big framed dude to begin with i used to do boxing when I was in highschool and play lacrosse. But this has gotten out of control.

I will be keeping track of my lbs lost once a week.. I know the weight loss doesn’t happen immediately which is why i don’t wanna discourage myself if I don’t lose a desirable amount of weight right away..

My plan of attack to lose this weight is an all out war... I’m going to eat extremely clean, work out every single day, I love swimming so I’ll swim and I’ll lift weights, no eating late stuff like that.

I plan on starting my day out with empty stomach cardio which I heard does WONDERS..

I’m extremely determined to be the best version of myself possible and I’ll be damned if I succumb to any sort of pressure to break my diet.

And I know, I shouldn’t go hard immediately because I gotta let my body adjus- no fuck that, I’m a strong son of a gun, I’ve done hard labor construction for the last two years and I’m ready for this!!!!!!

I hope you will give me the support i need on this journey, every bit of encouragement helps!!!

the beginning

submitted by /u/SleepyApes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XafS82

No comments:

Post a Comment