Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I lost 30 pounds over 4 months.

I was never really fat looking. I was what they call skinny fat. I don’t appear fat unless I remove my clothes.

I’m 24M, 177 cm. I started my journey when I was 185 lbs. It is borderline overweight. No amount of walking & jogging made a dent on my weight. I lost quite less, and managed to gain it back over the weekend. Until I observed my diet.

I was consuming lot of sugar. Rest of my diet was okayish but my sugar intake was off the charts. Sugary lattes, frappes, pastries, waffles with choco syrups & what not. One or more of these was consumed daily.

Just by cutting off the sugar, and some light cardio daily, my massive weight loss began. It was so rapid initially that I thought I might be sick or something. But it has normalised now and I’m losing about 2 pounds in a week.

I also made few additional changes in my diet, with NO change to my work out routine, and today I hit 155 pounds on the scale.

I haven’t consumed processed sugar in over 4 months and all the sugar I get comes from fruits. It does affect my blood sugar level but I will take care of it once the lockdown is over.

Watch your diet. That’s how you lose weight.

submitted by /u/drunkrohan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xp1eZe

No comments:

Post a Comment