Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Completely distraught after 3 weeks of nothing.

This subreddit is filled with wonderfully inspirational stories about weight loss and it helped me get started too. But this morning I did my 3rd weight check and it's a big fat no change in 3 weeks...

Sure 3 weeks is not much but there should be more happening. I'm 187cm tall and 290pounds. I'm "fit" for my weight and dont look to be quite this heavy, everyone is guessing I'm much lighter than I am even people my own weight and they're not just "beeing nice", but I am fat and sick of it. I'm doing 5:2 dieting with my gf and doing the same as her 500kcal on diet days. 1800kcal max on "regular" days and walking my 10000 steps minimum every day plus 1h spinning class 2 days per week. I've had one cheat day where I had a few drinks with a friend but other than that I was really proud I've kept at it. 5:2 is not a diet per say but it combined with a lower intake on regular days should make for some progress.

I just dont get it and it's really depressing. Sure plateauing is a thing but right at the start? I mean what the hell.

I've felt like shit the past 3 weeks and dont know what to do. But I will keep at it anyway. There is no other option I dont want to live my life fat anymore. I just want to be able to walk into a regular clothing store and find a shirt that fits. I want to have a pizza every now and then and not feel I'm looking like a gluttonous slob. I want to be healthy. There is no other option, I need to loose weight. I will keep at it.

Thanks for reading. I just needed to vent.

submitted by /u/Draug88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xy3hKy

No comments:

Post a Comment