Monday, May 25, 2020

The struggles of losing weight

Ok so I'm in week two of trying to go back to getting this weight loss thing together. The crazy thing is that my original weight years ago was 290 lbs. That was the biggest that I had ever been. I have been going back and forth with losing weight and gaining it back for so long. I was dying to get back to my original w eight loss which was 220lbs. Im here now. My fear is going back because it seems so hard for me to make a committment to exercising, period. I'll go one day or maybe even two for a week only for a few weeks and stop. My goal weight is at least 165lbs. I'm just soooo ready to get out of the 200's. My fear is also becoming a diabetic or having high blood pressure because of family history. I just need to do it, I don't know why it seems so hard to just do it. It's almost like I have committment issues.

submitted by /u/1mrs_nutritionist
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3el3fge

No comments:

Post a Comment