Monday, May 25, 2020

I lost 3 pounds!!

Ok, I know 3 pounds is not a lot, but I've been in a plateau for 5 weeks, and I was ecstatic to have finally lost weight.

For the record, im 20/F/147(formerly 150 lbs) and 5'3. I'm technically overweight, but I'm in a range where I only need to lose 15-20 lbs to be considered healthy. But those 15-20 pounds have been incredibly hard to lose! I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year, and the first 5 pounds came off with me just eating intuitively and working out, but this intuitive eating/exercising stopped working after a while.

That's when I came here and asked for some help, and a fellow redditor recommended I try calorie counting. I was really hesitant to do this because calorie counting really has not worked for me in the past, but it's been going really well this time around. Understanding weight loss less from a simply CICO perspective, rather than the--I think I'm doing everything right, why am I not losing weight??--perspective has been really helpful for me. So thanks!!!

submitted by /u/ElephantMicroZone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gmKvyC

No comments:

Post a Comment