Friday, July 3, 2020

Buy sports gear for your current size

Today I learnt what a massive confidence boost and motivation I got from buying and wearing tights and sports bra for the size I am atm, not the size I used to be and trying to get back at. I used to feel like a seal stuck in a fishing net, exercising in clothes that already made me feel and reminded me I was too fat.

My weight loss journey now starts from a place of accepting my current body, allowing it to occupy the space it needs in the universe but understanding it needs to get healthy.

I cant recommend this enough if you are like me...holding on to past sizes and buying clothes smaller than you are just to motivate you. They dont motivate, they just add to the guilt pile and it overwhelms to the point of postponing taking action.

submitted by /u/ewgenyah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VNiVlw

No comments:

Post a Comment