Friday, July 3, 2020

Half an year later and 50 pounds (22kg) lighter!

I still have ways to go but this is a milestone I'm very proud of!! (and I couldn't wait to make this post!!!)

It's still a bit hard to acknowledge my weight loss. I spent so many years believing that losing weight wasn't possible that it feels surreal. I could never stick to a diet and exercise is hard when you're heavy and have no time or motivation for it.

I found about cico in December last year and I could cry, it sounded so simple. I will be forever salty it's not as popular as other diets and that I found it so late in my life.

I always say that the best diet is the one that works for you personally but I also want to share the way I did it! So here it goes: I count calories weekly. It works for me because how hungry I am varies from day to day. I make sure that I finish each week at 1200 to 1500 calories a day. I don't limit any foods. The only big difference is I now use little or no oil when I cook. As far as working out goes I should say I started taking long walks every other day about 2 or so months ago. They're not much but they help tremendously.

So basically nothing fancy. Just keep your caloric deficit (at a level you can handle) and work out if you can. And no matter what diet you're on, don't sweat having a few days where you let loose a bit. Life isn't perfect, stuff happens. And sometimes, you just have to eat your granny's delicious cake. Don't dwell on it and just do your thing normally the next day. And don't forget to love yourself along the way.

Also the biggest advice I have for people just starting their weightloss is PATIENCE. It took a month to see the slightest difference in my pictures, it took 3 months for people to start noticing I'm losing weight and honestly even now looking at my body I don't see much of a difference. Looking at pictures puts my mind at ease though.

My stats are: 24F 5'2 SW: 220 CW: 170 (159cm SW:99kg CW: 77kg)

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/celerycakes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gBtUqf

No comments:

Post a Comment