Sunday, July 5, 2020

I need some words of encouragement!

When i started my weight loss journey, I was so morbidly obese the scales wouldn't tell me my weight. They capped out at 183kgs (28st or 403lbs), so I had to put my starting weight at that but I believe it was more like 185kgs.

Right now I've lost 15kgs which is just over 2st. I'm on 167.7kgs (26st or 369lbs). I still have a long way to go, I think my goal will be around 100kgs initially and then see how I feel when I get there.

However, I'm totally crushed because 2st is a lot and if someone smaller than me lost that weight it would be hella noticeable. For me I feel ZERO difference and I'm so devastated by it. People have said I look like I've lost weight but I don't see it nor do i feel it. Can anyone tell me when I'll start feeling it? Or what things I can do to not feel totally crushed just yet and carry on?

This is the first time in my entire life I've actively tried to lose weight and its going better than I ever could have imagined. If you had told me last year that this year during a global pandemic I'd have lose 2st I wouldn't have believed you, but I'm still so upset by not feeling any difference.

Please Loseit community, just give me some words of encouragement!

submitted by /u/inaudibleelf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AvynuX

No comments:

Post a Comment