Sunday, July 5, 2020

Need some accountability

Hey all here I am at 90lbs down and I’ve fallen off the wagon.... Figuratively and literally I had quite drinking when I started this and this weekend I’ve had all the beers. Like all of them, doesn’t seem like my tolerance fell off even 90lbs down. I’m still 30 lbs from my goal and still going all out on my training with today being a rest day from my metric century I rode yesterday. So I’m committing to you all to cut out the drinking again and commit to my training until I hit my goal for the first time in my freaking life.

Why do I sabotage my hard ass word for some delicious calories. Ugh I guess nothing in this life is easy is it. Well I’m finishing all my beverages tonight and all my insanely fattening yet delicious foods today and tomorrow back at it for the final grind going to hit that 165 or bust I promise. Side note made the best home made Mac and cheese today my béchamel game was on point today...

Well folks tell me to suck it up and charge that finish line me and my bike I’ll be out there 6 days a week getting the miles in and maybe before I hit that final weight loss goal I’ll get that one KOM I’m chasing as a bonus. Thanks all just tell me to suck it up and go for it cause I’m so close I refuse to fail... even if beer is so darn tasty.

submitted by /u/Chemical_Buffalo2800
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Ce77K

No comments:

Post a Comment