Sunday, July 5, 2020

I'm 10 lbs away from finally reaching my weight loss goal and it's been the most difficult part of the journey. Any advice on how to make it easier to lose it? (5'6/M)

I'm on a 2 year weight loss journey. I'm 5'6 and was at 200 lbs on June 2018. My goal is 130lbs and I've been stuck at 140 for about 2 months now. I've been doing intermittent fasting with no excercise to lose all of this weight. Unfortunately it seems as if I've hit a wall. I've been fluctuating between 139-141 for 2 months now and just can't seem to get under 139. I want to lose the weight by the end of August and with the way things are going, I don't know if I'll achieve it.

I was thinking of speeding up the process by keeping the fasting routine but adding some excercise as well. I can't go to the gym but I was thinking of taking up running. Should help with both the weight loss. What do you guys recommend?

submitted by /u/reerock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C6JCuj

No comments:

Post a Comment