Wednesday, July 1, 2020

NSV: Looser fitting clothing

30/F/5’4 SW:240 CW: 236 GW: 160. I’m new to the reddit community in general. I took a job nearly two years ago which took me off my feet (averaged 7k steps daily) to a sedentary (but stressful) desk job. I’m back up around my highest weight. Seeing this community has given me the motivation I have needed to make it stick.

My thinnest in high school was around 150lbs, and I used to play a lot of DDR. After graduating college, I attended a specialty program and had a second floor apartment. Lots of stress from studying and less active time lead me to gain. Having a kid has added a lot more difficulty in finding time to work on myself.

My weight has always fluctuated but I’m taking control of it finally. I purchased a treadmill (issues there).. so in the meantime I’m going back to DDR, walking, and swimming.

In 10 days I’ve lost 4 lbs and feel better and my clothes are fitting better. It’s an amazing feeling and I can’t wait to see the progress continue. I’m not even struggling with will power. So unbelievable to me. Weight loss for me is all about the mentality. I honestly have not ‘cheated’ yet.

submitted by /u/kittenshiver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31HicGl

No comments:

Post a Comment