Friday, July 3, 2020

Starting a new plan to try and shed about ~ 80 lb

20, F, 5’7”, 210 LB

Lately I’ve been eating salad with ranch dressing (switched to Italian today), oatmeal, chicken sandwiches on whole wheat bread, squash to snack on, smoothies with low fat yogurt & fruit, protein shakes. While ideally I’d like to lose weight, right now my main focus is eating healthier as I feel it’ll make transitioning to a diet that much easier. I’m starting to feel better by not eating junk and slowly losing cravings after just a week. Unhealthy things taste so good, but is not worth how crappy it makes me feel. I have a plan to slowly start making changes, as with weight loss I know hitting a plateau is common, so I don’t want to throw absolutely everything all at once.

Maybe in a month or so I’ll start intermittent fasting. Then counting calories. Then taking my dogs on longer walks. Then getting a gym membership.

I’m open to any critiques or ideas :)

My first “progress” pictures here.

submitted by /u/haaliien
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3itVfMz

No comments:

Post a Comment