Saturday, July 4, 2020

stomach constantly making sloshing/internal farting sounds while calorie restricting

F18//167-61kg/5’5-134lb

hello! i’m finally taking the initiative to begin my weight loss journey after years of being unhappy with my body. i am taking the calorie restricting and intermittent fasting ~5/week and regular working out approach to this.

i have noticed that while restricting, my stomach non stop makes strange noises. they aren’t quite the same as when you’re hungry in the morning after skipping breakfast. the sounds literally sound like a soup is broiling inside and often sounds like my stomach is farting and there are air bubbles. i’ve also been slightly more gassy recently too. i find this to be a big issue for me as i am a student and having a loud stomach in silent classes is really not very fun. does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? i eat a relatively balanced meal and don’t drink any sodas.

another issue i have noticed is that my breath has been smelling bad lately, possibly due to the broiling in my stomach rising up? i have good dental health so i’m not too sure what could be causing this. my breath isn’t horrid but it’s definitely smelling more foul, especially the longer it has been since my last meal.

thank you for any ideas!

submitted by /u/tlxj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31GpsCc

No comments:

Post a Comment