Saturday, July 4, 2020

At my wits end.

I am 23 f and have been struggling with my weight for around 10 years now. Currently at my heaviest of 125 kg (275lbs) and I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried every kind of diet i can find but i can never stick to them, I go to the gym and just cant seem to budge any of the weight. I've been to the doctors for and been given weight loss drugs and had all my blood work and thyroids check and they're all normal. I am at the point of considering weight loss surgery but everyone has told me its the "easy way out" and its "not that hard to lose weight you just have to try harder". I don't know what to do anymore, I never go out because I'm worried about everyone laughing about me behind my back, I am always the DUFF and have real problems making a romantic connection because I'm so ashamed of how I look. I don't really know how posting on this sub is going to help but I'm out of ideas at this point.

submitted by /u/ClicktyClackz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gpBZxT

No comments:

Post a Comment