Saturday, July 4, 2020

Starting Again

So about 2 years ago I decided to lose weight, I did it healthily and went from 160lbs to 125lbs (female, 5’6) and I had maintained that weight until January of this year, I decided I wanted to lose more weight before summer but I ended up making the terrible decision of trying to lose weight fast, eating below 1200 calories, and for about 4-5 months I just yo-yo dieted, losing and gaining the same 5 pounds. So for the past 6 weeks I have been eating at my maintenance calories and my weight has gone up from 126lbs to 136lbs, I’m sad that I’ve done this and ruined some progress but at the same time I know I can lose it again. So, now I’m starting a new weight loss journey, my goal weight is 115lbs and I’m going to be eating 1400-1500 calories a day and doing 10-15k steps a day, does this sound okay?

submitted by /u/Paroxyssm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e2Y9EC

No comments:

Post a Comment