Thursday, July 2, 2020

Weight loss journey so far

Hey everyone! long time lurker if the sub so thought I’d bite the bullet and make a post.

So a little about me first, when I was 19 I played university rugby and was in great shape weighing around 225lbs (I’m 6’2). Few weeks in a snapped my ankle and got a high ankle sprain as well so there goes my scholarship (I know I’m a walking cliche aha). End up dropping out for family reasons and moving home but without a uni education and other personal reasons I got depressed and next thing I know I hit 300lbs on the scale at age 26. At that point I decided to start working out and getting back to the 220-230 range since my buddies wedding was coming up and being a groomsman I wanted to look my best.

With the pandemic going on the wedding got pushed back to November, which gave me plenty of time to meet my goals. Currently been running for about a month and down to 285lbs! Just running 5-6times a week for 5km, smaller portions sizes and only drink water and coffee now aha. I set up a home gym so next week gonna start incorporating that into my workout.

Just wanted to share my journey so far with you guys! I see amazing stories on hear nearly everyday and thought I’d take a minute to share mine. In the coming weeks I’ll post a before and after pic when the loss is more noticeable aha.

TLDR was in great shape 7 years ago, hit 300lbs, decided to get back to 220lbs for my buddies wedding in November, lost 15lbs so far in a month.

submitted by /u/Middle-Hair
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BpalT7

No comments:

Post a Comment