Sunday, September 27, 2020

1000 Days of MFP - Thanks LoseIt and ProgressPics

Hi all,

I want to start by saying MAINTENANCE IS HARD. I'm not going to lie, it's been hard maintaining the weight loss. It seems like I wanted to work harder to lose the weight and now that it's gone, I'm a little more lazy or complacent.

That being said, I'm so grateful to this sub and to ProgressPics for the inspiration. I have upvoted every single progress pic that has been posted to that sub over the last 1000 days. It's my daily inspiration and I feel like everybody who is posting there deserves an upvote. I have also read many of the posts in this sub over the past 1000 days and it helps keep me motivated.

To everybody who is putting in the work, making an effort and sharing their stories with strangers online, THANK YOU. Had I not found these subs I would not be where I am today. I am much healthier and have a much more positive outlook on life because of you. I have changed my lifestyle to one that is much healthier and I owe it all to you.

You can see my 1000 day progress pic here - https://www.reddit.com/r/progresspics/comments/j0qy55/m4557_246_17571lbs_1000_days_of_mfp_thank_you/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

submitted by /u/peiguy23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S00jMG

No comments:

Post a Comment