Friday, September 25, 2020

Feel like I’ve hit a fork in the road, help?

Hi all! I’m a long time reader of everything this sub, but a very infrequent poster. I’m looking for some help because, although I have been hitting successful weight loss goals, I suddenly feel like there’s a fork in the road and I’m stuck trying to move past it.

When the world when to shit and I was forced to spend 4 months indoors starting in March of this year, I decided I would finally try to help myself with my weight issues I have dealt with my entire life. I am part of the privileged few to have access to a treadmill in my home so I started doing an hour daily on the treadmill and eating 1 large salad a day. Obviously it was hard at first, but I started to feel good! It became part of my day at that point to just “get my hour in” and move on.

I started near or around April 15th and kept this steady schedule well through June. I went from 300lbs to 245lbs in this span of time. When summer came and I was finding myself spending more days outside and with family doing activities, I decided to branch off of this schedule, this typically is where you find the downfall in a lot of these stories, but I am glad to say that I have maintained 250lbs all summer.

The issue is now, as my college classes are online at home and I’m stuck in a similar situation as I was last Spring, for some reason I can’t find the motivation to jump back into this daily schedule I formulated before. My initial weight goal is somewhere between 185-200lbs, so I should be ecstatic that I made it halfway there, but for some reason I can’t find the same inspiration from before.

Has anyone experienced this in their personal journeys? What can I do to regain the enthusiasm for a second and final round of weight loss?

submitted by /u/mustydusterman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i7VmMh

No comments:

Post a Comment