Tuesday, September 29, 2020

F18 320 pounds 5’2” need help.

Hi! I just joined today and I really need to get on losing weight. the majority of my weight is in my arms, back/booty, and legs. i’ve always been supper lucky to not have much stomach fat and i’ve been obese all my life. In the past year and a half i gained 75 pounds after getting put on nexplanon birth control and becoming completely sedentary because of covid i gained almost all that weight in my stomach and arms and i hate the way i feel emotionally about myself and even more pressing, physically.

i understand i’ll look like a walking conglomeration skin flab after losing the weight i’m just tired of always being in pain in my feet and back from the extra weight i’m carrying around. i can’t even go on walks anymore because my back pain is debilitating. even walking around a grocery store causes me immense pain. i don’t want to do the weight loss surgery mostly because i don’t have insurance and i have had adverse reactions to anesthesia in the past.

I really appreciate any help or suggestions for how to start losing weight. The gimmicky diets haven’t worked and i need to change. i’m starting adulthood and don’t want to end up on my 600 pound life in my 30s i deserve better than that.

submitted by /u/eyelxshes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3n4Hcj1

No comments:

Post a Comment