Sunday, September 27, 2020

An update to my 3 year old post.

3 years ago, I made a post on Loseit in a desperate attempt to find advice on how to lose weight. I was in the 360's at that point and about to meet up with my then online boyfriend for the first time in real life. despite the post, I didn't manage to lose a SINGLE pound up until I met him. We met, and he loved me regardless of my size. I upgraded him to HUSBAND in 2019!

It's been quite awhile and I forgot I had this account since it was meant to be a throwaway, however, after rediscovering the account, I thought I would post an update!!!

It took me 2 years after posting to get myself together and really try to lose weight. My highest was 375lbs. I actually used much of the advice given to me on my post to start trying again. It's been a year since I have started my weight loss journey and I've lost 106lbs. I'm currently 269lbs.

It's thanks to this community that I was able to push myself in the right direction. I went from helpless to hopeful, and even if it took 2 years for the advice to stick in my head, it was still the advice from THIS community that got me to where I am today. I'm thankful for this community and the kind, wonderful people who are a part of it...and even though my journey isn't done yet and I have a long way to go, I just want to say THANK YOU LOSEIT!

submitted by /u/TurtleDesperation
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kQSGo5

No comments:

Post a Comment