Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Realized my diet is very carb heavy. Do I need to change that?

So, for awhile I've just been keeping track of calories and making sure I stick to 1200 calories a day. Though, lately I started using the 'Myfitnesspal' app as it shows not just calories but carbs, fat and protein. I noticed that usually about 60 percent of my diet is carbs, 20 percent fats and about 10 percent protein.

Im vegan so getting my protein in can be a little tricky sometimes. I'm a 20 year old female, 5 foot, 46 kg, don't exercise and live a pretty sedentary lifestyle. I was wondering if I can keep losing weight on such a high carb diet as I heard carbs dont help much with weight loss? If I should change my diet, what kinda things should I be eating instead? (Also, I know I'm already at a healthy weight but I still look really chubby so I'm trying to get rid of as much of that as possible, hahaha)

submitted by /u/Katnapzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ilntYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment