Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Broke my 3.5 month plateau!!

FINALLY.

I was 92lbs down since last July and had been sitting at the exact same weight (or a few pounds over..) since the beginning of June. The initial weight loss was largely from keto and different types of fasting. I lost my teaching job at the end of May, leading to long depressive period. Things started looking better a few weeks ago, and I finally moved out of the awful tiny town that I'd felt super trapped in. While I was packing, I decided to restart keto and start calorie counting to keep myself accountable.

Today I am officially out of the rut! I'm down two pounds since last week, putting me at -94lbs :)

So glad to be back on track!

submitted by /u/eyeswithpride2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Exo37W

No comments:

Post a Comment