Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Warning: rant ahead!

I am really tired of seeing all the “if I can do it, you can too” posts. I’m sorry but you aren’t me and honestly that just makes me feel even more like shit. I am 46 years old, post menopausal due to a hysterectomy, on Contrave (an oral weight loss drug), restrictive eating, and a few other medical issues. I have lost 7 lbs in 10 months. Today I ate: one Greek yogurt, one granola bar, 2 mini pepperonis, 2 cheese sticks, 1.5 cups of broccoli and cauliflower, 2 mandarin oranges, and 2 cookies. I had 3 cups of coffee-2 with honey, 1 with Splenda, and 2 litres of water. For my job I went for 2 1/2 hour walks. This is my standard day-every day. Only the veggies change. I am doing everything right and still not losing. So no, just because you can do it, doesn’t mean I can.

submitted by /u/givemeagdusername
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32XbjRq

No comments:

Post a Comment