Thursday, September 24, 2020

Small rant about whooshes

I've had great whooshes in the past. I lost 30lbs over 3 months about 4ish years ago....but gained it all back sadly when stress overtook good habits.

Now I'm back in the game and have lost 17 so far. Except this time, I just had my IUD removed. And now I'm in my thirties. Have I had a dreaded but elating whoosh yet? Not a damn one.

I over-exercised last weekend and have been paying for it. Wasn't intentional just enjoyed the hell out of what I was doing. Gave myself a damn shin splint in the process though and my body is hanging onto fluids like mad even though I'm purposefully pushing the ins/outs, rest, and meds to help with healing

But my weight has. not. freaking. budged.

Four days. Not even a lowly ounce. It's agonizing. They (whoosh) never took this long before. Starting to wonder if they will be a thing in my thirties.

Also, fuck the rollercoaster of birth control and weight loss. I'll take the whoosh/menstrual cycle any day.

Anyway, irrational and nonsensical rant over. At least I lost 15 of those lbs on the IUD.

submitted by /u/AntigoneTimeWarp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/366BJSy

No comments:

Post a Comment