Tuesday, September 29, 2020

What are your go-to meals and snacks?

I need to lose about 75 lbs, and I'm not sure where to start. I'm planning to track what I eat on My Fitness Pal, but I don't love cooking and I can't really figure out what to buy at the grocery store. I eat out for most meals (lots of fast food, pizza, sushi, etc.), and anytime I buy food to cook I never feel motivated to actually cook it (I'm also dealing with some depression issues which I know are a big part of the problem). I recently decided to start buying frozen dinners for my lunches, but they're not very satisfying and that got boring really quickly.

I'm mentally preparing myself to begin my weight loss journey on October 1st, so I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow. What are some quick, easy meals and snacks that have helped you stay on track and lose weight? And for those of you who initially had a lot of weight to lose, how did you start to change your lifestyle knowing that it would take a long time to start seeing results? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed because I know this is going to be a long journey, but I'm so tired of feeling out of shape and having to buy new (bigger) clothes. I know I need to start making changes, but I just can't seem to figure out that first step.

(Full disclosure: I'm an adult and this feels like such a dumb question because I should know how to feed myself, but any advice would be appreciated!!)

submitted by /u/applewoodbirch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36ds4d4

No comments:

Post a Comment