Tuesday, September 29, 2020

A simple but important reminder!

Today I passed my halfway point in my weight loss journey. I am immensely proud of myself because I haven't been in the 160's in at least four years. Upon seeing how much I had lost, I felt my stomach drop. I felt burdened by how much I saw I still needed to lose. But I stopped myself in my tracks. I told myself to stfu and not worry about how much further I have to go. I reminded myself to simply be proud of how far I have come. So, my reminder to you all, take a look back at your progress and celebrate it.. and celebrate it some more. Keep going and don't worry about how much more you have to go, you'll get there soon enough.

submitted by /u/deegallant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/344WXh4

No comments:

Post a Comment