Thursday, September 24, 2020

Lost 40 lb in 3 months - how do I stop!

I was almost 205 lb on 1stbJuly when I started my sub-1400 calories and 10000 steps walking schedule.

The results have been incredible. I have hit 165.6 today (0.6 away from my target weight). Given my height (6ft), this seems to be the perfect weight BMI wise and I would want the weight loss to stop in and around this point.

But, I don't know how I should ramp up my food intake? For one, I don't really feel hungry anymore and am satisfied with how much I eat. My second fear is if my metabolism has decreased and an increased amount of food or eating more calories would lead to a weight gain!

How do I go about ramping up my food intake to ensure that I stay where I am and not risk weight gain?

submitted by /u/Monsultant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kLkmL9

No comments:

Post a Comment