Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Am I doing something wrong that is contributing to no weight loss after 2 consistent weeks?

25F, SW 165lbs —> GW 145lbs, 5’9. I live a pretty active lifestyle, go on hikes, paddle board, I walk around for my job as it pertains to healthcare. On top of working out regularly.

It’s been 2 weeks now and I weighed in at 166.8 this morning and felt extremely defeated. I’m currently on a calorie deficit so I’m consuming 1490 cal based off the myfitnesspal app. Eating the correct amount of nutrients needed and what’s within range based off the app. I’ve up my workout regime and got into kickboxing/HIIT 1-1.5hr workouts burning around 700-900 calories 4x a week. I figured by now I would’ve at least lost a couple pounds but I’m now heavier than I initially started. Any help or advice on what to do next, or anything I need to correct/change?

Edit: I do not eat back burned calories from my workout. Prior to my new workout regime I was using the Sweat app and following workouts from that 4x a week.

submitted by /u/Mnguyen5495
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Gl4Xm1

No comments:

Post a Comment