Thursday, September 24, 2020

Reminder: it's not about motivation, it's about discipline

I've made that mistake so many times in my life, waiting for "motivation" to kick in.

I go to work every morning not because I'm motivated to do it, I do it because I have to. You have to treat your weight loss the same way. If I only count my calories or workout on the days where I'm motivated, it's going to be a long arduous roads.

Discipline is about taking control of your life, of your body.

So I make myself a workout schedule, and I do it whether I want to or not. And I keep managing my food intake properly not because today is a good day and I feel good, but because I decided that I will no longer let "motivation" or lack thereof control who I am and what I do.

submitted by /u/FlatBreadFaker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cqyCWR

No comments:

Post a Comment