Saturday, September 26, 2020

Can anyone else relate? Feeling frustrated

I’ve been doing IF and eating <1200 calories a day (most of the time) and have lost 25 lbs since mid July! (SW: 205; CW: 180)

I’m incredibly proud of my work in just two months. I feel as though 25 lbs is a pretty substantial weight loss. I see the change on the scale, however I don’t see a change in the mirror. At all. Even in the progress photos I’ve taken I don’t see much of a difference.

I’ve lurked on this sub a lot and it feels like many people have the opposite problem. They don’t see a huge change in the scale but you can visibly see a difference.

Just curious if anyone had experienced something similar? Is it just the way I carry my weight? Is it mental?

EDIT: Here is a link to photos from July 22nd and Today Before/Today

submitted by /u/Hanner800
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/333aztS

No comments:

Post a Comment