Saturday, September 26, 2020

I really need motivationšŸ˜•

hi guys. I’ve been trying to lose weight for the longest but it’s so hard for some reason. I don’t even kno what I weigh because I’m too scared to even look at it. But I binge almost like everyday and I’m just tired of it and ready to lose weight. My family and friends at the moment are caught up in there own problems and doesn’t really motivate as much as I wish but that’s okay because I’m still grateful they try. I think that if I just had a weight loss buddy to talk to everyday, I feel like I would reach the goals I want . I know I’m over 200 pounds for sure and I’m 5’8 or 5’9. Anyways yeah if anyone wanted to be buddies that would be great you know just someone to talk to. It doesn’t have to be everyday but just yk at times I feel like quitting I can talk to... okay bye guys

submitted by /u/jaztheperseverer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cztCPD

No comments:

Post a Comment