Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I've lost 67 pounds and my breasts haven't gotten any smaller!

I, 50F 5'7 SW 273 CW 206 GW 130, started my weight loss journey 3 years ago and have really started to do better since changing my meds. I've lost 18 pounds since the end of June. I'm feeling really frustrated because my breasts aren't getting smaller. In fact, I carry all my weight from my lower abdomen to my shoulders. I'm not one of those people who carry their weight proportionally. I'm size 42D and my breasts weighed 22 pounds each at my diagnostic mammogram when I was at 240 and I'm still wearing the same bras. I expect to have a lot of saggy skin but it really doesn't feel like anything is getting smaller. I had a breast reduction when I weighed 140 fifteen years ago. From what I read most women have the opposite problem. Has anyone had the same experience? Can I do anything to minimize my breast size?

Edit: Also, my upper arms are huge!

submitted by /u/lolalolagirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34rOsNt

No comments:

Post a Comment